I've been keeping journals since I was in the 3rd grade and I'm so glad to share some of my most intimate life moments with you here! Here, you'll find inspirational stories of clients, my journey as a wife and first-time mother and other adventures I have that makes my world go 'round. So please, sit back, grab some coffee ( or my personal favorite, a good ol' fashioned Arnold Palmer!) and enjoy exploring my latest work! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!
Sooooo…..my name is Sachel Samone and I have a confession: I celebrate EVERYTHING. No seriously, National Doughnut Day, National Kissing Day, National Wine Day, World Photography Day, National don’t go to work unless it’s fun day….You name it and nine times out of ten, I celebrate it. Today is NO different!! Not only is today the first day of Spring (YAY!!), but it is also International Day of Happiness!! Yes, it is a real holiday!! Established by the United Nations General Assembly on June 28, 2012, the purpose of the day is to simply celebrate your happiness and encourage us all to lead happy and fulfilling lives free from fear and want. As I’m sitting here listening to Pharrell Williams’ Happy (like seriously, how can you NOT be happy listening to this song?!?), I can’t help but smile and reflect on everything that makes me HAPPY!! Here are a few things that make me happy:
1. My freedom in Jesus! I know, it sounds cliche’, but seriously, my relationship with God is at an all time high and as I continue to grow and learn what it means to truly rest in Him, I find myself smiling more and worrying less.
2. This guy right here!! Ethan makes me happy down to my very core!! I have never laughed so much with someone. Seriously, he’s probably the only man on earth that can make laugh, scream, cry and smile all within 30 minutes. Loving him and experiencing his love is my heart’s purest definition of joy.
3. My girlfriends!! If you all only saw the daily text messages that occur with my mom, sisters and best friend Tam, you all would cry laughter! My mom embodies happiness like no other woman I know, my sisters give me gray hairs and Tam just allows me the space to let my hair down and be free and isn’t that what happiness is all about?
4. SPRINGTIME!!! Warm weather, days at the beach, concerts and festivals! Seriously, there is nothing that makes me smile harder than feeling sand in between my toes, sun on my face, good music playing and me sipping on a great wine. I love winter fashion, but C’MON SPRING TIME!!!!
5. Finally, my camera in my hand and a gorgeous lady in front of my lens exuding pure happiness makes me happy. To see women in love with themselves and others brings me such joy.
There is so much negativity in this world nowadays. Take some time today and EVERYDAY to simply BE….HAPPY.
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HAPPINESS LOVELIES!!!
What better way to end this post with today’s theme song?!? C’MON….BE HAPPY!!