I've been keeping journals since I was in the 3rd grade and I'm so glad to share some of my most intimate life moments with you here! Here, you'll find inspirational stories of clients, my journey as a wife and first-time mother and other adventures I have that makes my world go 'round. So please, sit back, grab some coffee ( or my personal favorite, a good ol' fashioned Arnold Palmer!) and enjoy exploring my latest work! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!
So what’s the point of it all? How long will I be on this break? Am I completely going ghost? I HAVE ALL YOUR ANSWERS BELOW!
1. Why am I doing this? What’s the point of it all?: Simply put: Because God told me to. I fought it for a long time, but how many of us know that when you fight God, YOU WILL NEVER WIN?!? I spent so much time mindlessly scrolling, that I fell into the comparison trap too easily and wasn’t allowing myself to live with a truly grateful heart. I would get down on myself when my follower count wasn’t growing and would become unhappy when I wasn’t praised by people who don’t even know or truly care about me. So it’s time to let go. I want to hear God’s voice and live my BEST life and in order to do that…I gotta get back to the basics.
2. What do I hope to get out of this?: First, a clean heart, clear mind and grateful soul overflowing with inspiration! I want to be refreshed and rejuvenated. I want to be the best me I can be for my husband, son, family, friends, and business. Clarity is so important to me right now and I know this is just what I need in order have it completely. Secondly, an encouraging word for you! Maybe you’re on the fence about doing this and just don’t know where to start! I want to share what I’ve learned and inspire you to stretch yourself if that’s what you’re craving! I KNOW I’m not the only one who maybe needs some breathing room from social media…can I get an AMEN!?
3. When am I coming back? Ummm…I don’t know! I honestly have NO idea! I don’t want to put an end date on it because I feel like that’s putting God on a deadline and I KNOW better than that. So I’m gonna simply say…whenever the Lord releases me to come back.
4. What am I NOT doing? Posting on or checking Facebook or Instagram. I may even just delete the apps from my phone altogether just to remove the temptation!
5. What AM I still doing? Blogging + Emailing! My blog is my journal and although I’ve been neglecting it for a while, I am going to keep using it to share my thoughts. As for contacting me, I’ll still be reachable by email! I’m still taking sessions and want to tell your story, so if you’re ready to get in front of my lens, please shoot me an email!
I’m not sure what all is going to come from this, but honestly, I can’t wait to find out. I am believing God for some pretty big things this year, so…HERE GOES SOMETHING!