I've been keeping journals since I was in the 3rd grade and I'm so glad to share some of my most intimate life moments with you here! Here, you'll find inspirational stories of clients, my journey as a wife and first-time mother and other adventures I have that makes my world go 'round. So please, sit back, grab some coffee ( or my personal favorite, a good ol' fashioned Arnold Palmer!) and enjoy exploring my latest work! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!
1. I need to lose 10 lbs
2. I can’t afford it
3. I have nothing fancy to wear
4. I don’t know how to pose
5. I don’t look like the ladies on your website
6. I want to hit the gym and tone up more…I’m trying to get my sexy back
7. I’d rather just have photos of my kids
Etc, etc, etc
Any of these sound familiar? How many of you have thought this?
Can I be honest?No judgement. No shade. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE REASONS ARE GARBAGE. So let me tell you why you MUST do a photo shoot:
1. Seriously? Is there some unwritten rule that says you have to “36, 24, 36” in order to be beautifully photographed? I’ve photographed women of all sizes. TRUST ME…In my Meghan Trainor voice: “Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top.”
2. Now this is a little tricky, because I can’t tell you about your finances. What I can tell you is that I offer plenty of flexible payment options for you! You’re making an investment in YOURSELF and I if it’s one thing I know, it’s that YOU deserve this experience.
3. You don’t need fancy clothes. Jeans and a white t-shirt can look amazing. You wear the clothes. The clothes DO NOT wear you.
4. Good, I don’t want you to know how to pose. In addition to being a photographer, I’m also a creative director. Which means, I can be a little bossy. So no worries, I’ll tell you what to do to ensure you the very best of you is captured.
5. Neither did they when they came in. Professional hair and makeup, expert posing and a little retouching all comes together to bring out the absolute best version of yourself. I don’t call them glam sessions for NOTHING!!
6. Be honest with yourself…Unless you actually book a session, chances are you will not “hit the gym.”
7. Well, your kids want photos of you. And 20 years from now you will too. 🙂
Ladies, let’s get real here. None of us are supermodels. We are all wives, moms, daughters, entrepreneurs, career women, sisters, caregivers etc.
I get it.We’re exhausted….I am too.
It is BECAUSE of these reasons that you deserve to feel like the beautiful woman you are. You spend so much of your life catering to everyone else. Why not take a day to cater to yourself?? You too deserve to be pampered. You deserve to see yourself in ALL of your glory.
So with that, I encourage you to come see me and my team and have one of the best days of your life. Bring your sister. Bring your mom. Bring your best friend and make it a ladies’ day out. But please…for goodness’ sake, whatever you do…..
LEAVE THE EXCUSES AT THE DOOR.