I've been keeping journals since I was in the 3rd grade and I'm so glad to share some of my most intimate life moments with you here! Here, you'll find inspirational stories of clients, my journey as a wife and first-time mother and other adventures I have that makes my world go 'round. So please, sit back, grab some coffee ( or my personal favorite, a good ol' fashioned Arnold Palmer!) and enjoy exploring my latest work! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!
I have posted my office hour on my official Facebook page.. but really – unless you go under the about me section or happen to read the small section of info underneath the profile photo, you probably didn’t even know that I have ‘Office Hours!!’
So with that…Gather around folks…it’s time for a briefing!!!
Here are some super important pieces of information for you!!!
1. I specialize in Love Photography… What does that mean?? Well it means that with my photography, I celebrate your different experiences of love- boudoir, mommy and me, daddy and me and military love just to name a few. I also photograph couples which means that I photograph — proposals, engagements, weddings, anniversaries and just because sessions – Because really… who needs a reason to celebrate love????
2. I am a professional photographer — I am licensed and insured…. Though this started out as a hobby, it has grown into an official business.
3. Office hours are 11:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. In the evenings, you can send me an email, but that is generally when I’m out shooting as that’s one of the best times of the day to capture that beautiful light from the sun.
5. Speaking of office hours this means: new email inquiries received after 5:00 pm will not be answered until the following business day.
6. New email/phone inquiries are not answered over the weekend and will be returned the following Monday. This means that if you email me at 7:01 pm on Friday evening — I will return your email Monday.
7. I respond to emails within 24 hours (excluding the weekend) — so please give me a day to respond – it usually never takes this long.
And I think that’s it for now… PLEASE let me know if there’s something I didn’t cover that you’d like to know by contacting me here or simply leave a comment below.